Absi mahandika zuchri
Sdit Al Mubarak Jakarta Pusat
Materials: Large used bottle, plastic straws, large bottle caps, a small bottle cap, ice cream sticks, skewers, cable, an LED, crepe paper, used cartons, used cardboard, an AA battery, and a board.
Tools: Glue gun, paper glue, cutter, scissors, and a basin.
By using these materials and tools, this experiment can be carried out by following each step according to the video, with the assistance of parents. Parental supervision is required for this activity because some of the tools and materials can be dangerous if not handled carefully.
Learning and Competency Outcomes
1. Practice and strengthen gross motor skills by drawing house patterns and building patterns, cutting out the results of house patterns, etc.
2. Children learn to understand single-wire diagrams and apply diagrams to real shapes.
3. During the experiment, the child will understand the vacuum effect on the bottle, when releasing the bottle cap.
4. The child also understands the approximate distance from the bottle and the waterwheel to be able to make the perfect circular movement of the waterwheel.
5. Children can understand the working principle of microhydro hydropower through the miniature that they build.
1. After doing each step in the activity, children will find playfulness when they successfully make the LED light up by pressing the switch button.
2. Children will have fun when trying to turn a waterwheel, this can increase the adrenaline and curiosity of children.
3. Children can try to spin the waterwheel faster or slower by adjusting the bottle cap opener.